Rates: Country Inn & Bed and Breakfast Rates are available late September through mid-May. We live a Dude Ranch Lifestyle from mid-May through mid-September – Country Inn & Bed and breakfast is not available in these summer months. Country Inn & Bed and Breakfast Rates are available late September through mid-May.
- Your stay during Summer Colorado Dude Ranch Season Summer Rates
- From mid-September through mid-May the Sundance Trail Guest Ranch can be a perfect Country Inn Bed and Breakfast hide-away. Spend a couple of nights in our Fall, Winter & Spring Country Inn Season — Fall, Winter & Spring Rates List
- (+3.5% tax + tip at your discretion if the staff delights you)
- All meals, starting with supper on arrival through breakfast on day of departure
- Horseback ride each morning
Weekly Dude Ranch Rates (including tax) for Summer, 2016
[table id=18 /]
*Training Week! Yee-haw! Help us train the new staff: square dancing, story telling, rock climbing, shooting, singing, poetry, ghost and Jackalope hunting! No white water rafting. Sorry, no children.
Rates are “per person” and include taxes; arrive Sunday afternoon, depart Saturday after lunch: (7 Days and 6 Nights)
“Short Week” Dude Ranch Rates (including tax) – Summer 2016:
||June 12 –
||Aug 28 – Sept 10
|Training Week!*||Opening Week!||Spring Season||High Season||End of Summer||Child Free|
|50% Discount||25% Discount||20% Discount||20% Discount||20% Discount|
|N/A||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge||N/A|
|Rates are “per person” and include all taxes; arrive Sunday afternoon, depart Wednesday or arrive Wednesday, depart Saturday: (4 Days and 3 Nights)|
Four Day – Three Night Dude Ranch Stays
Some folks find it impossible to get away for a full week.
Four day – three night Dude Ranch Stays are a shortened program of lodging, meals, horseback riding, fishing, hiking, trap, rifle range and participation in the Children’s Program (for those age 5 to 15).
White water rafting and “all day rides” do not fit into the Three Night Stay schedule. (But anything may be possible if it will make your family vacation better!)
A limited number of these stays are available from Sunday afternoon through Wednesday noon, or from Wednesday afternoon through Saturday noon.
*A full country breakfast is part of the package.
Country Inn Stays:
Dinner on Night of Arrival, & All meals through your stay including breakfast on day of departure, & Lodging, & Daily Horse Back Ride (usually after breakfast).
$245 per night per Couple (any two people sharing one suite) or $178 per night single occupancy
Add $90/night for each child and $123/night for each adult sharing the suite
Country Inn Stays can be a single night or a week!
Ranch Bed & Breakfast
Available for folks who are on the mountain for other business, and just need a place to sleep with breakfast. One Night Stay and Full Country Breakfast–$160 per night per couple (any two people sharing one suite), $115 per night single occupancy
Add children @ $65/night each
The Small Print
The “couple” rates are for any two people sharing one suite, any pair of adults – family, friends, buddies – sharing one suite.
These rates do not include staff gratuities (at your discretion), Trading Post purchases, massage, liquor (beer, wine, spirits and soda are available on site), or Fishing Licenses.
Tips and Surprise Fees:
- Some ranches add an automatic “Service Fee” or “Gratuity” to your bill. We do not.
- If our staff has delighted you, you may leave a tip on the bill, that is divided equally among the staff. This is entirely at your discretion.
- “Adventures” shouldn’t mean surprise fees!