Need some simple tips on planning your wedding?
It’s easy! Here’s an outline of what your dude ranch Elopement Wedding, Commitment or Renewal of Vows might look like. For lots of simple and easy elopement wedding ideas, click on the highlighted links.
You can download his entire How To Elope: Elopement Wedding Planning Guide and edit and print this as a .doc file. This document is tailored to elopements but, of course, has some wonderful ideas in it for more traditional ceremonies as well!
- Plan to have fun!
- Study Marriage Licenses in Larimer County or Civil Unions in Larimer Couty
- Walk and talk through this page with each other and plan what you would enjoy most!
- Call us for a reservation.
- On your way here, stop at the Larimer County Clerk’s Office and get your license.
Your ceremony can be as simple or customized as you like. Here are some ceremony ideas other couples have used in the past:
- Greeting by your officiant: You can write your own or use one of these Wrangler Guide Greetings.
- Exchange of wedding vows: Write your own or use one of these Traditional Wedding Vows.
- Exchanging of rings: Your own or use one of these Exchange of Rings.
- You can add one or more of these simple ceremonies:
- Optional Family Blending Ceremonies:
- Our traditional Closing Blessing or Remarks.