Elopement Wedding Ceremony Charges
- Your stay during Summer Colorado Dude Ranch Season Summer Rates
- or Two Nights in our Fall, Winter & Spring Country Inn Season — Fall, Winter & Spring Rates List
- (+3.5% tax +tip at your discretion if the staff delights you)
- All meals included, starting with supper on arrival through breakfast on day of departure
- Horseback ride each morning
Check In between 2Pm and 6PM. for 2 nights lodging (or more)
- Jacuzzi – bring your swim suit
- Fun Fishing in nearby lakes for trout and Serious Fly Fishing on nearby “Wild and Scenic” river
- World Class FrisbeDisc Golf
- Riflery (with safety instruction) and Black Power Riflery (with safety instruction) and Shotgun Trap (with safety instruction)
- Private Riding lessons and Coaching
- Tomahawk Throwing and Horse Shoes and Pool Table & Fooseball table
- and, of course, the hammocks…
The Basic Elopement Package — $400 includes
- The Ceremonies Planning Guides
- Welcome basket in your room
- Elopement Supper and Honeymoon Breakfast served privately in your room (if you wish)
- Private horseback ride
- Silk bouquet and boutonniere
- Choice of location: Parlor by the fireplace, front porch, gazebo, carriage house, or garden
- Wrangler-Ordained Officiant to lead your ceremony with welcome, exchange of vows, exchange of rings
- Wrangler-Ordained Officiant to lead family vows if blending families and desired
- Processing your license to assure that all signatures are obtained and in the right places. Submitting your completed license to the Larimer County Clerks Office
- Marriage Workbook
- This Basic Elopement Package does NOT include lodging , meals or extra horseback riding. Click here for prices!
A la Carte Items
- Rose Ceremony (You keep the silk roses)– $30
- Extra Roses of different colors for Children — $15/each
- Shared Wine Cup Ceremony (You keep the Sharing Cup) — $40
- For Elopement ceremonies held at the lodge, you may bring your own wine or purchase from our retail liquor store. (For ceremonies/receptions held at our Aspen Grove Event Center, liquor must be purchased on site.)
- Unity Candle Ceremony or Family Unity Candle Ceremony (You keep the Candles) — $40
- Tying Hands ceremony (You keep the ribbons)– $40
- Unity Sand Ceremony (You keep the vase) — $40
- Add $10 for each additional child
The following a la carte items should be reserved ahead of time to ensure that the appropriate staff is available:
- Extra wranglers for exchange of vows and rings on horseback — $80
- After-ceremony celebration with cake and keepsake champagne flutes to take home — $59 (Champagne available from our liquor store.)
- Up to three hours of photos including the ceremony, trail rides and other adventures during your stay on the ranch. We will package them in a professional album — $149
- Swedish Massage session for Two in your Room (2 Hour private class)– $179
We prefer cash, personal checks or travelers checks, but we do accept M/C & VISA.
We require a deposit of 20% for dude ranch reservations, and 50% for family reunions or groups of 10 or more people. If you must cancel your visit, your deposit can be refunded (less 10% handling fee) if your space is rebooked. Otherwise we’ll apply it towards a later stay.
We don’t have county, city, hotel or restaurant taxes – just 3.5% state retail tax.
Tips and Surprise Fees
- We don’t add an automatic “Service Fee” or “Gratuity” to your bill.
- If you wish, you may leave a tip on the bill, which is divided equally among the service staff.
On your way up the mountain: Stop at the County Clerk Office and pick up your license. Requirements for Colorado Marriage Licenses and Colorado Civil Union Licenses are simple; no waiting or blood tests. We will take care of all signatures and filing details with the Larimer County Clerk.