Colorado Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Packages
Elopement ceremonies can be private and small, or you may choose to include a few family members or friends to join you on your special day.
Most couples who elope here also choose to spend the night, or even a couple of days, at the ranch and enjoy a wonderful honeymoon vacation.
Our elopement package for two persons includes:
- Welcome basket in your room*
- Elopement super and honeymoon breakfast served privately in your room*
- Silk bouquet and boutonniere
- Choice of ceremony location (parlor at the fireplace, front porch, under the trees or gazebo)
- Wrangler guide to lead your ceremony with welcome, exchange of vows, and exchange of rings
- Processing your marriage license to assure that all signatures are obtained and filing your marriage license with the Larimer County Clerk’s Office
- Marriage workbook
*The elopement package does not include lodging, meals or horseback riding. “In room” items and events are limited to those couples staying overnight at Sundance Trail Guest Ranch.
Elopement and Mini-Reception
The elopement and mini-reception is perfect for those that want a small, intimate ceremony with a few family members and friends and want a small reception afterwords. This package includes the “elopement package” listed above, as well as a small reception.
Reception food includes: Appetizers, Tea, Lemonade, Small Rustic Wedding Cake
Types of Appetizers (choose one):
Garden Style: Mini Caprese Bites, Ham & Cheese Pinwheels, Vegetable Dip & Veggies, Cheese/Relish Tray
Southwest Style: Nacho Cheese Dip & Chips, Mini Chicken Tacos & Quesadillas, Mexican Avocado Bruschetta, Vegetable Dip & Veggies
Western Style: BBQ meatballs, Stuffed Potato Skins, Relish Tray, Vegetable Dip & Veggies
There are chairs for lounging and food is served buffet style. The front porch of the lodge and the adjoining deck are the perfect place to hold your mini-reception and enjoy the company of your guests.