Ceremony & Reception Sites
With so much flexibility at Aspen Grove, we offer a variety of ceremony and reception sites that can be tailored to fit your needs and desires. By working with our experts, they can help guide you to the location best suited for your ceremony. No matter what location you choose, our beautiful mountain setting provides a picturesque backdrop for your special day.
- This raised, covered structure offers unparalleled, 365° views of the surrounding mountains, rolling pastures and reflective pond. With seating for 35 in chair rows or 25 at round tables, the Gazebo provides the perfect location for an intimate exchanging of vows, band placement or small gathering or ceremony.
- The Courtyard is an open, multi-purpose space with endless uses. Offering amazing views of the surrounding areas and situated conveniently between the Gazebo and Carriage House, this flexible space can easily house tents or provide the ideal, open air venue for your next event.
- This unique, indoor, two-story structure offers seating for 60 in chair rows or 40 at round tables allowing unlimited flexibility for your event. Easily combined with the Courtyard, Gazebo, or both for larger groups, it has the ability to be opened on three sides allowing for an open-air feel and sweeping views of the surrounding area, Gazebo and Courtyard. Inside area of the Carriage House can be extended by adding a quality commerical event tent. Additionally, the Carriage House offers a convenient restroom for guests, close proximity to the parking area and a staging area for brides and wedding party.
- The contemplative nature of this garden, with its double-spiraled labyrinth, is the ideal space for meditative practices or unique wedding ceremonies. With both east and west entrances, the bride and groom enter from opposite sides and meet in the middle to complete their vows in a simple, but beautiful, open garden surrounded by the serenity of the Rocky Mountains. Leave to the west to enjoy a good meal and celebration of your special day in the idyllic picnic area.
- The main lodge of our guest ranch offers the perfect space for intimate, elopement weddings and ceremonies. With its wraparound porch overlooking Boy Scout Mountain, beautifully decorated parlor complete with rock fireplace and rustic dining room, it provides an ideal setting for your small gathering. Take our virtual tour to walk around the ranch.
Ranch Ceremony Options
- Our guest ranch also offers several wonderful outdoor ceremony options like Stoney Point Mountain, our east pasture pond and many beautiful spots in the National Forest which can be accessed by horseback. Take our virtual tour!